If you have an eye for catchy videos and a love of self-expression, TikTok could be your new favorite app. The video sharing platform is fun and easy to use, but it also has a lot of potential for making money. Here’s how:
1. Finding a Niche
The first step to making money on TikTok is finding a niche. Don’t be afraid to try new things and don’t worry about what other people are doing. Be yourself, do the things you love and the content will come naturally. You can also make money from advertising on TikTok, but this takes longer than revenue sharing deals because it requires you to amass lots of followers before companies want to pay for ads.
If your content is accepted by us, we’ll post it on our platform and share some revenue with you!
2. Creating Content
To create content that gets views on TikTok, you need to:
- Be unique and relatable. The best way to get your audience’s attention is by creating content they haven’t seen before. If you can do that, you’re golden! Your creative ideas will be original and entertaining, which is what people want when they’re scrolling through the feed.
- Use a variety of different types of content. It’s not just about having one video or photo in your profile—it’s about having many different kinds of videos or photos available for those who visit your profile often enough that they start getting bored with what they see every day (which happens pretty quickly). This will help keep them coming back for more! And even if someone doesn’t watch all seven videos posted by Ticci himself over the course of a week (or whatever), at least he’ll know where else he can find similar stuff later on down the road.”
3. Collaborating with Other TikTokers
- Collaborating with other TikTokers can help grow your audience. You can collaborate with other TikTokers by doing a challenge or by doing a collab on a song. To do this, you will need to message them and ask if they are interested in collaborating with you. If they say yes, then it is time to start planning the video! Make sure that you communicate well and make sure that you are both on the same page before starting any work together. Once everything is set up, feel free to use our tips for filming an epic tiktok collaboration video below!
4. Join the TikTok Creator Fund
The TikTok Creator Fund is a program that pays creators who join the platform. It’s a nice way to get some extra cash from your videos, but it’s not always easy to get in. If you’re interested in joining, you should know the basics of how it works and whether or not it’s worth your time.
What is the TikTok Creator Fund?
The TikTok Creator Fund is an optional program for creators who want to make money from their videos on the app. The fund provides creators with 50% of ad revenue earned from their uploaded content (it does not include Super Hearts). That means if someone watches your video and likes it enough that they decide to buy an ad space around your video, half of all revenue generated by that ad will be yours!
How can I join?
To participate in this program, you have to be invited by TikTok staff because there are only so many spots available each month and they typically go quickly – so act fast! Once you’ve been invited into the fund as part of its next round of invites (and provided everything checks out), then all you need to do is upload new content consistently every week or two weeks until you reach payout.
5. Getting Views and Active Followers on TikTok
You can make money on TikTok by getting more views, followers, and active users. This can be accomplished through the following:
- Creating engaging content. Your content needs to be interesting and funny so that your audience will want to watch it over and over again!
- Interacting with other creators on TikTok. If you stand out in this area, then people will follow you because they like what you have to offer them. They’ll also share your videos with others so their friends can enjoy them as well!
6. Go live and collect virtual gifts
If you want to make money on TikTok, the first thing you need to do is go live. Live videos will give your account more exposure and make it easier for fans to discover your content. Make sure that when you go live, you gather virtual gifts from your fans. Don’t forget to thank them in the comments section!
Now that we’ve covered how important going live is on TikTok, let’s talk about what happens after the video goes up: tagging friends. If someone tags their friend in a post or comment, it will get displayed as one of their “TikTok Moments” at the top of their profile page for all of their friends to see (and thus see).
7. Sell merch to your fans
Merch is a great way to make money.
Merch is physical or digital, so you can sell on platforms like TikTok or other channels. For example, if you have a clothing brand, sell t-shirts and tees in your store! If you have a sticker shop, sell stickers there! It’s that easy!
8. Use TikTok Analytics and Pro Tools
TikTok Analytics and Pro Tools are both tools that you can use on TikTok to make money. TikTok Analytics is a free feature that allows you to track your performance on the app, including how many views and comments your videos have received. You can also see how many followers you’ve gained and lost over time. TikTok Pro Tools is a paid subscription ($2/month or $20/year) that gives you access to features like superviews (allow viewers to watch your video without having to tap through it), ad-free viewing options, analytics reports, custom thumbnails and more.
We hope you found these tips helpful, and that they’ve given you a better idea of how to make some money on TikTok. Now it’s up to you! The best part about TikTok is that it’s all about having fun, so as long as your content is entertaining for others then there’s no wrong way to do things.